Are you interested in a career in a growing industry?
Prism Systems sells Automation Systems, a wide range of security services, packages and plans: fire protection, medical protection, alarm installations, residential and commercial alarms, central vacuum installations, video surveillance installation for home and business and structured wiring for CCTV, lighting, and home theatre systems.
Integration & Security Installation Technician
Prism Systems Ltd is a fast growing system solutions company and is looking to expand and further develop its installation team that focuses on structure cabling, audio-video, integration, HD video surveillance, access control, and intrusion alarms. We are looking for a passionate, focused, and driven individual to help us grow our team. With the installation team you would be installing and servicing the following type of systems in commercial and residential projects:
Required experience & qualifications:
- Structured Cabling, HD Video, Access Control, Intrusion Alarms and Audio/Video installations including TV, Projector, screens, home theatre, Enterphone: 2 year
- Home Automation Install or programming experience: Preferred
- ULC Fire Alarm & IP Routing/configuration: Preferred
- Excellent communication skills & customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of computer skills
- Must be able to work alone or with a team
- Physical ability to lift/move up to 50lbs
- Be comfortable working in confined spaces & heights above 6’ from a ladder and lifts
- Fluent in English with excellent listing skills, verbal and written communication skills including complete and accurate paperwork
- Proven time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, work effectively on multiple tasks and contribute to improvements in a collaborative work environment
- High School Diploma
- TQ Certificate
- FSR (asset)
- Install / Programming / Knowledge (asset)
- Criminal Record Check
- Drivers Abstract
Please email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 604-515-0054. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Speak To A Specialist Today!